Today, we'll journey through the experience of realizing you've burnt out and practical, heartfelt advice on how to rise from the ashes. Drawing from my own experiences and those of my clients, I aim to provide a sense of solidarity and actionable strategies to find your rhythm again.
1. Burnout is unfortunately common in tech and fintech sectors.
2. Recognizing and admitting burnout is the first step to healing.
3. Practical ways to start healing include seeking support, getting quality rest, and reconnecting with nature.
4. Drawing boundaries with work-related tech can fast-track recovery.
5. When ready, reflecting on future intentions can guide post-burnout actions.
1. Intro and Recap of Part 1 - 0:00
2. Recognizing Burnout in Web 3 & Tech - 2:30
3. Drawing from Personal Experiences - 6:00
4. The Importance of Disconnecting - 11:45
5. Healing Practices: From Sleep to Nature - 15:10
6. Emotional and Physical Support - 22:20
7. Finding Joy and Grounding Again - 28:00
8. Sharing Your Story - 35:45
Your well-being is paramount. If this resonates with you or you've gleaned some wisdom, please subscribe and leave a review for Web 3 and Thrive. Send me a screenshot of your review on LinkedIn or Instagram @emilyrosedallaracoach, and as a special thank you, I've got an exclusive freebie waiting just for you! Let's help others navigate burnout together.
I love how Emily breaks things down for anyone to understand. Easy to listen to and very informative. I would very much recommend this to anyone starting out on their Web3 journey.
Emily’s pod is a great listen for anybody navigating the web3 space - or even any female entrepreneur who wants real insight and perspective about the workplace. Emily has a lot of knowledge to share and her style makes it feel like you’re getting the inside scoop and advice from a friend. It’s been a big support to me so far :-) thanks for sharing, Emily!!
^^If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people — just like you — move toward thriving in Web 3..Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!Also, if you haven’t done so already, follow the podcast. I’m always adding bonus episodes, if you’re not following, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Follow now!